Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Guys Miss E Street Movie

Everyone knows the E Street NW cinema has really good and interesting movies but these guys got there too late for the 7:20 p.m. showing of "Winter's Bone," a really strange sounding name for a movie. So they went out on the sidewalk and used their Droids and Blackberry's to look up what was playing at other nearby local movies to see if there was something good they could still see without having to go to a late show. But there wasn't anything so they left disappointed and wishing they'd bought their tickets early, before they had their dinner out. How do I know all this? Because I was also there and just as disappointed but didn't really mind as movies stay around a while and there's a always a second chance with most movies.Just like there is with everything in life, if you're faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment