Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But I took a break from the blog for a few months and then found myself posting about crafts and sewing projects I have done or are doing. These involve fabric recycling or re-use and refashioning of clothes, or other frugalities. I've left up the previous blogs and may occasionally revert to those topics again. May your days be blessed with miracles, surprises and creativity too!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Floating Car

I couldn't resist snapping this shot with the miracle of a cell phone camera when I saw this car floating overhead inside the Gallery Place Regal cinema building. It's actually one of those new huge posters you see draped over the sides of buildings, or in this case, draped inside the atrium space. The rest of the space makes it look like the car is being beamed up or held up by some mysterious light force. It just goes to show that your eye wants to make sense of what you see around you. But it's worth remembering that things aren't always what they seem and we should be aware of our perceptions and not take them as fact but stick to the real truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment