Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Monday, June 4, 2018

Clinton Impeached! Washington Post 1998

Yes, this was actually a Washington Post newspaper headline on Sunday December 20, 1998, whem the U.S. House of Representatives approved charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by then President William Jefferson Clinton. We have this newspaper up for sale on E-bay but will have great difficulty actually sending it off as it is such a hoot to have this.
The photo on the front shows then President Clinton with his closest inner circle, including John Podesta and Hillary Rodham Clinton.
It's worth noting that the U.S. Congress did not follow through with the impeachment process.
I have this newspaper in the original plastic bag that it came in at the newsstand, so it really is a piece of history that I've put up for sale on E-bay.



Washington Post Paper in original plastic bag

No comments:

Post a Comment