Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Little Walli Pewter Figures Lost and Fallen Over


I'm really liking these two little pewter figures. One is a little guy who fell over with his skates and the other is the little guy who is lost, looking.  I looked them up and they are vintage figures designed by a guy called Walli Ortman in the 1970s for the Hudson Pewter company.  Apparently this company stopped doing business in 1978, so these little figurines are that old, presumably.  They actually weigh quite a bit each and have a great heft so I can see using them as paperweights.  The little one with one copper skate is missing his second skate and the little guy with his hand to his eyes has two little copper buttons. The nice thing about these is that they are signed.  About three inches high they are quite delightful. I have them up for sale on Ebay but definitely enjoying them before they go.



No comments:

Post a Comment