Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Lincoln Logs, cool vintage toy that doesn't require a screen or batteries!

Among the several things hubster has given me to sell on Ebay from his childhood are these wooden Lincoln logs. So far, all I've done is photograph a pile of them but I'm thinking I should build something with them and photograph them so as to add to the number of the photos that one is allowed to put up with item for sale.  They seem like a lovely vintage toy and easy to play with for children of many ages. And they don't require a keyboard, a screen or batteries or a wall outlet to plug into. Hmm.... Should be posting these up on Ebay soon. 

1 comment:

  1. These got sold right away on eBay, for a very good price to the buyer!

    ReplyDelete