Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Monday, June 4, 2018

A Dozen Cups

My  mother-in-law left me a baker's dozen of wonderful American China tea cups made by a company in Crooksville, Ohio, probably made in the 1930s or 1940s. They are a lovely cream color and have delicate handle and a raised vine type frieze around the rim of the saucer and around the bottom of the cup.  Such lovely detail!
They are wonderful to look at and serve a lovely cuppa tea. Of course, I have them up for sale on Ebay  but these are going to be really hard to let go of as I keep
thinking I will have a tea party and need them.  It's the English person in me who can't let go of these. But I'm hoping there's someone else who really wants them and will buy them
 




No comments:

Post a Comment