Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Monday, April 16, 2018

Does Anyone Still Listen to Cassette Tapes?

I really don't know if anyone still uses cassette tapes to listen to music but when my father died I acquired a dozen of them, but not, mysteriously enough, a device to play them on. So I've not been able to test them and see if they work, but the cases look in good order and they have the original papers in them, not at all dog-eared and my guess is that they weren't played that  much.

So I've put them on Ebay in the hope that there are some people who still play cassette tapes and would want them.  There's a set of eight classical music tapes ( that includes The Best of Bach, Vivaldi, Kreisler, Beethoven and some  Mozart, Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, 1812 Overture, and some others).  Also a set of three religiously-oriented cassettes such as Christmas With You, Songs of Praise, and Gregorian Chants.  So these cassette tapes can be found under seller mugsim7's stuff on Ebay for a very good price. 





No comments:

Post a Comment