Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Not Sure Who Reads Zap Comics Anymore, But I'll Try to Ebay Them



Zap Comics


Hubster used to read these Zap comics back in the day. They are from 1967 and 1968 and were called Zap Comics drawn by a guy called R. Crumb, and apparently were published out in San Francisco.  They have glossy covers and newsprint on the inside, that has gotten a bit yellowed since then, but apparently they were all the rage back then.  I took a quick read through and didn't see the humor, but then again, I don't often find things funny that other people do -- maybe because I'm an immigrant and just don't get certain American things. So I bundled up some of these and posted them up on the Ebay site under my seller name Mugsim7 and am crossing my fingers hoping someone finds them interesting enough to buy, or off to the recycling bin they go!

Update:  I have now sold  many of these but have added the rest of the stash that hubster had, including Dr. Strange, Archie Comics, Checkered Demon, Justice League, Spiderman and others.  They all can be found on Ebay under seller mugsim7's stuff.  Some of them seem quite rare, but others seem less valuable.  Most are in fair to good shape with the exception of a few that have handling wear and one has parted the cover from the spine staples. I price them low as it really is time for other people to enjoy these.





No comments:

Post a Comment