Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Selling stuff on Ebay is so much fun!




brass duck paperweight
pewter, glass and china
China sets and glass thngs
Blue speckle enamel coffee servicen


It's been a while since I blogged about crafts and stuff but that's because my spare time has been taken up with a new activity, selling things on Ebay! At some point I will be downsizing my household and so I have to clear out a lot of stuff that has accumulated over the past 30 years. So instead of just junking it all, I am posting things to the Ebay website for sale so at least they go to people who want them -- that is, willing to pay for them. All I have to do is photograph the stuff, write up a description and post it and wait for someone to contact me if they want to buy it.  So far I've "met" loads of people from all across America  (I only sell domestically) who want my stuff, pretty much from every state in the union.  I just box it up and ship it, and eh voila, a happy customer, and a happy seller! So check me out on Ebay, my seller name is mugsim7.

No comments:

Post a Comment