Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Glass Items Hard To Let Go Of on Ebay


Pink depression glass cup, saucer, candy dish

Garfield coffee mugs
I have a hard time selling some of my collectibles on Ebay as I have become attached to a lot of things. For instance, although I've never used them, I have a pair of brightly colored glass mugs from 1978 that are Garfield cartoons. So cute!  Then, over time I've accumulated some depression glass items, such as this delicious lacy pink teacup with a serrated saucer and a two-partition pink candy or serving dish. There's quite a bit of demand for depression era glass, so maybe these will sell but to be frank, I'm not sure I really want to let go of them. But they are up listed on Ebay under my seller name, Mugsim7, so maybe someone else will find them as lovely as I do and will want to buy them.



No comments:

Post a Comment