Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Pretty glass acrylic drawer knobs make great decoration

Recently I took nine drawer handles off a bureau that had got damaged.  The bureau was pretty new and so the drawer knobs were in very good condition so I put them up on Ebay to be sold.  Unfortunately, one of the knobs was missing so of the five drawers I only had nine drawer knobs.  Nevertheless, they are for sale as I think they are very nice looking, about 1-2 inches in depth, and would look good on another bureau that might need refreshing.
I also think they could be used for crafts or decorative elements such as putting all the knobs on a piece of wood and using it as a beads and bracelet hanger. Or to arrange in a shape on a larger piece of wood, maybe that is painted, and have it be a sign of some sort. 
I've almost convinced myself to keep them and make something of them but since I really am into deacquiring things, they remain up on Ebay.
Follow-up Note: And they got sold about three months later! Hooray!  A crafter bought them, so I was very happy.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete