Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Lovely Orchids at L'Orangerie in Paris

We visited Paris, France recently and got a chance to visit some of the amazing museums there. One museum was the L'Orangerie right in the middle of Paris. We went there to see the lovely display of Monet lilies paintings.  But in the lobby area was a lovely display of orchids that I also photographed as they really caught my eye as they seemed quite unusual. They were on the reception desk shelf and looked like they got a lot of light.  Just wonderful! Just wish my orchid looked like this but right now it's now flowering as I think I overwatered it and it hasn't got much sun.....

  


No comments:

Post a Comment