Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sonic Super Burgers

We had really good cheeseburgers recently on the road to Pennsylvania. We'd spied a Sonic drive-in last time we had driven the route and decided that the next time we'd do this rather than McDonalds.  So we drove up and parked the car and pressed the button and someone takes your order via a microphone.  Then a short while later a girl comes rolling out on skates and gives you what you ordered. Their burgers were much better than McDonalds but they did cost about a dollar more. And you have to wait for the roller skating girl to come out but we didn't mind as it
was a new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment