Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Regal Cinema Lucky Strike

We went out on a date downtown recently and didn't have time for dinner out before the movie. We went to Gallery Place where there are lots of stores, restaurants and a movie theater that has first run shows.There's even a Lucky Strike bowling alley right next to the Regal Cinemas in case we get a yen to knock down pins one night. But this time, we quickly got some badly cooked savory crepes (cold and the mushrooms were a little off!) at a stand in the alley where the guy cooks them right in front of you, and then we went to the movies where we saw the follow up movie to "Wall Street" starring Michael Douglas.  This was "Money Never Sleeps" which somehow never seemed to be as exciting as it should have been.  But we had a good time anyway as there's nothing like going out on a date when you're married and hanging out doing things together even if the food and the movie are not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment