Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

National Building Museum and Legos


Ever once in a while I get a chance to visit the National Building Museum and each time I am very impressed by how grand it is inside and how decorative it is on the outside. We went there and had coffee one weekday afternoon when we took a staycation last year. While the coffee wasn't that great, sitting at the cafe tables in the vast hall near the fountains was a terrific experience. And very restful as the space is quiet and airy.  And there's always something to see in this building. During our staycation we also played miniature golf there as they had that set up in one room with some rather corny golf holes. Then we also saw an exhibit of buildings made out of Legos, including someone who'd made models of famous buildings in New York City. We also got a chance to make some models out of Legos too, along with all the other children. Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment