Welcome to my blog!

I used to blog here mostly using local photos about my neighborhood or Washington DC or other places I visited. But over time I found myself blogging about crafts or sewing projects or my activities as a seller of collectibles on Ebay (look my stuff up under Mugsim7) or other topics, such as selling my beautiful old Victorian townhouse. Occasionally, I take a break from blogging so you won't see anything regularly. But I'm still have fun writing it. May your days be blessed with miracles, and creativity too!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Beautiful Baccarat Crystal Champagne Flutes, about 9 inches high


 I acquired this box of a pair of Baccarat Crystal Champagne Flute glasses recently.  They are a little over 9 inches tall and sit in a nice big box of their own. They have the Made in France Baccarat etching on the bottom round of each glass so when you drink bottoms up you will see the label.  I think they are just beautiful and I would like to keep them but we don't drink alcohol anymore and so will never use them. They are in the original red lined box as sold at a Lord and Taylor shop (the sticker is still on the bottom!). The box has a lovely dark red colored sponge holder to hold these in storage.  So I sold them on Ebay as I won't use them.  Someone did snap them up at a good price and I'm so glad they did!





6 comments:

  1. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks สมัครบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post. I have even bookmarked it to help your pages improve in the serps. Keep up the good work! weblink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your post and I am glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. crystal shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! so glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete